care for your jewelry
How to care for your Janvier jewelry:
- Handle each item gently and delicately when cleaning the jewelry piece.
- Use a bowl of warm water mixed with dish washing soap to cut the grease on the diamond jewelry.
- *MAKE SURE NOT TO DO THIS OVER AN OPEN SINK* Soak the diamond jewelry for a few minutes.
- Use a soft toothbrush or a soft cleaning bristle to remove any dirt still remaining on the piece.
- Rinse with slow moving water to clean off the suds.
- After washing, use a diamond cloth or microfiber cleaning cloth to dry the jewelry piece.
- Enjoy the sparkle of your dazzling adornment.